502OFFROAD.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GETTIN' DIRTY IN THE 'VILLE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Welcome to the new forum everyone! 1-16  Merchandise  Local Junkyards  Local Offroad Parks  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CHECK OUT OUR NEW ONLINE STORE UNDER THE "MERCHANDISE" LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!
Like us on Facebook!

Add to Favorites

Latest topics
» Any one on here ?
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty8th March 2015, 4:57 pm by Jason y

» Trail Rated lol
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty11th November 2013, 2:40 am by Legg

Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty11th November 2013, 2:34 am by Legg

» 38.5x15x15 bogger 200.00
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty13th July 2013, 11:07 am by 72Blazerracer

» Slower-poke Build. 98 ZJ 5.9 Limited
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty2nd July 2013, 3:01 pm by gs69350

» FREE T-SHIRT
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty15th April 2013, 1:07 pm by gs69350

» My Solid Axle Swap build
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty7th April 2013, 8:18 pm by fishforlife2007

» stripping an xj lol
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty7th April 2013, 8:04 pm by fishforlife2007

» LJOC's Guns N Jeeps Meet
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty7th April 2013, 3:22 pm by ZJ_flexxxer

» Black Betty, my 95 YJ Build thread
Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty2nd April 2013, 9:48 pm by ZJ_flexxxer

Top posting users this month
No user
Your ad here!

Welcome to the new forum everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZJ_flexxxer
Admin
ZJ_flexxxer

Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new forum everyone!   Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty24th January 2012, 4:44 pm

I've been thinking of changing the forum software for sometime now and last night I decided to make the change. I know it's a pain in the ass having to re-register and setup your profile info,etc. But I think if you give it a try you'll find that you like this new software much better and find it much easier to use. It has alot more features which will help you as members and me as an administrator.

So everyone sign up and invite your friends and lets get this party started!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.502mudtrucks.com
blackhart77

blackhart77

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum everyone!   Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty24th January 2012, 5:18 pm

cool, i dig it man
Back to top Go down
JHOOK67

JHOOK67

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum everyone!   Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty24th January 2012, 8:07 pm

Finally got it. had to log out then back in to be able to leave reply. thanks for the reorder of stickers got them today cant wait to clean those winders to place them.
Back to top Go down
ZJ_flexxxer
Admin
ZJ_flexxxer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum everyone!   Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty24th January 2012, 8:58 pm

glad you got them man. sorry again it took me so long to get them re-mailed, i sell alot of stuff on ebay too and i hate not shipping stuff right away for ppl. i went round and round with the post office and still couldn't get them to give me free postage lol. o well i guess
Back to top Go down
http://www.502mudtrucks.com
JHOOK67

JHOOK67

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum everyone!   Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty24th January 2012, 9:08 pm

that is crazy they should have compasated some how other than saying ur outof luck but you did find with the redelivery conisidering the situation. i love them look really good and even better once i get them on the jeep.
Back to top Go down
chevydaddy

chevydaddy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum everyone!   Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty25th January 2012, 12:15 am

Got the new place looking good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum everyone!   Welcome to the new forum everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
502OFFROAD.COM :: General 4x4 Talk-
Jump to: