502OFFROAD.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GETTIN' DIRTY IN THE 'VILLE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Junkyard Militia.  1-16  Merchandise  Local Junkyards  Local Offroad Parks  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CHECK OUT OUR NEW ONLINE STORE UNDER THE "MERCHANDISE" LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!
Like us on Facebook!

Add to Favorites

Latest topics
» Any one on here ?
Junkyard Militia.  Empty8th March 2015, 4:57 pm by Jason y

» Trail Rated lol
Junkyard Militia.  Empty11th November 2013, 2:40 am by Legg

Junkyard Militia.  Empty11th November 2013, 2:34 am by Legg

» 38.5x15x15 bogger 200.00
Junkyard Militia.  Empty13th July 2013, 11:07 am by 72Blazerracer

» Slower-poke Build. 98 ZJ 5.9 Limited
Junkyard Militia.  Empty2nd July 2013, 3:01 pm by gs69350

» FREE T-SHIRT
Junkyard Militia.  Empty15th April 2013, 1:07 pm by gs69350

» My Solid Axle Swap build
Junkyard Militia.  Empty7th April 2013, 8:18 pm by fishforlife2007

» stripping an xj lol
Junkyard Militia.  Empty7th April 2013, 8:04 pm by fishforlife2007

» LJOC's Guns N Jeeps Meet
Junkyard Militia.  Empty7th April 2013, 3:22 pm by ZJ_flexxxer

» Black Betty, my 95 YJ Build thread
Junkyard Militia.  Empty2nd April 2013, 9:48 pm by ZJ_flexxxer

Top posting users this month
No user
Your ad here!

Junkyard Militia.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kymudhunter

kymudhunter

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty30th January 2012, 8:10 am

Hey guys, I didn't introduce myself yet, but I did post a little story in the build threads section.
My name is Josh, and I live/ wheel a little bit farther south then most of ya'll, in and around New haven, KY. My best friend is also on this board, and goes by Chevydaddy. We have dumbed our little group the junkyard militia, mainly just because chevy militia was takin by a bunch of tards out it califagnation. We are deffinatly into wheeling on the cheap, and love to scrounge around the junkyards, and we certainly share a love of home land security tools. (guns). So it fits. I look forward to meeting some new wheelin buddies, as well as sharing and learning some more wheelin tech. If you need fullsize GM parts, give my us a shout. I generally have a mini junk yard of my own. Thanks
Josh
Back to top Go down
chevydaddy

chevydaddy

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Junkyard Militia   Junkyard Militia.  Empty30th January 2012, 9:43 pm

Hi im matt and i am the good friend of josh and just want to add to this post Junkyard Militia. We have fun in fullsize chevys but u a samurai for a back up play rig when the large trucks are down..So we even like some jeep guy...lol were good ole redneck boys that like having fun and including the kids and familys. Were open to wheeling with any new people that have since on and off the road and in groups! Heres a facebook page we made i havent updated it lately but it has some pics of who we are and what we do!

Back to top Go down
ZJ_flexxxer
Admin
ZJ_flexxxer

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty30th January 2012, 11:07 pm

I think u forgot the link bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.502mudtrucks.com
chevydaddy

chevydaddy

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty30th January 2012, 11:14 pm

ZJ_flexxxer wrote:
I think u forgot the link bro

>>>..lol..<<< yeah i was feedin the kids.may bad....but it wouldn't let me post the link something about 7 days? Can u help me out with that?
Back to top Go down
ZJ_flexxxer
Admin
ZJ_flexxxer

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty31st January 2012, 12:36 am

Yea for spam reasons you must be a member for at least 7 days to be able to post a link. That way bots cant create fake profiles and just start spamming the site up with links for penis enlargement pills and such lol.

I'm on my phone but I'll hop on the laptop in just a min and get u hooked up
Back to top Go down
ZJ_flexxxer
Admin
ZJ_flexxxer

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty31st January 2012, 1:09 am

here ya go

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001690246411&ref=ts
Back to top Go down
kymudhunter

kymudhunter

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty31st January 2012, 1:27 am

darn... i was looking for pills when i found this site....
Back to top Go down
ZJ_flexxxer
Admin
ZJ_flexxxer

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty31st January 2012, 1:33 am

google just kidding lol
Back to top Go down
killzone90

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty1st February 2012, 11:18 am

thats alot of old chevys on that facebook page.I couldnt even tell that one was a blazer besides the title
Back to top Go down
prp mudslinger

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty18th February 2012, 3:41 pm

junk yard malitia is a cool name u should make up some stickers . would u let a ford guy in? i been out your way alot i recently roofed new haven elementry and the new thomas nelson high school . i was wondering where yall went wheeln around . maybe i will run into yall sometime .later
Back to top Go down
kymudhunter

kymudhunter

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty18th February 2012, 6:43 pm

We don't mind any other brand, LOL. we do infact have a ford lover in the mix already anyhow. The club really hasn't done anything since I left, but we will get everything/ everyone back up and together when I get home.

Yea stickers are nice and cool, but we prefer spraypaint. flipoff
Back to top Go down
chevydaddy

chevydaddy

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty19th February 2012, 2:01 am

prp mudslinger wrote:
junk yard malitia is a cool name u should make up some stickers . would u let a ford guy in? i been out your way alot i recently roofed new haven elementry and the new thomas nelson high school . i was wondering where yall went wheeln around . maybe i will run into yall sometime .later

Hey there man! Thats funny i now work in prp(i think) over off the greenbelt. ford guys are ok i have a good friend that runs a ford and can hang with us any day! BUT... we give each other shit 24-7 because of it....We take truns pulling each other truck home.....

When u roofed the school u drove by a little gas/tires shop or the right going to the school i live in behind the shop and u can see the 4x4s easyly...But yeah we can get together some time man!
Back to top Go down
prp mudslinger

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty19th February 2012, 12:28 pm

your job is right down the street from me also. we used to have a great wheeln spot out here on what we call the flood wall but some genius thought it would be agood place to put a10 mile paved walking and bike trail wtf. i still dirtbike there the cops dont hassle me as much when i do that . i got a small area that i go mudn with my kids couple decent holes and afew hills to climb . but pretty tame . when i get this dam.n ford of mine fixed( explode broken front axle ) i ll hook up with yall . Fix Or Repair Daily lmao.
Back to top Go down
chevydaddy

chevydaddy

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty19th February 2012, 12:45 pm

prp mudslinger wrote:
your job is right down the street from me also. we used to have a great wheeln spot out here on what we call the flood wall but some genius thought it would be agood place to put a10 mile paved walking and bike trail wtf. i still dirtbike there the cops dont hassle me as much when i do that . i got a small area that i go mudn with my kids couple decent holes and afew hills to climb . but pretty tame . when i get this dam.n ford of mine fixed( explode broken front axle ) i ll hook up with yall . Fix Or Repair Daily lmao.

Fix Or Repair Daily lmao..... bounce cheers that the way it is...lol do u need patrs are do u got them? we know a few people that may help with parts. i know were a few hole axles are but its a 5 hr drive...lol
Back to top Go down
prp mudslinger

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty19th February 2012, 2:30 pm

I gotem already at junkyard off bluelick rd both sides for 100.00 bucks put new u-joints in them also . only needed the left side but couldnt pass on agood deal new was gonna be 175 for the left only .its all torn apart i just cant get the bearing race out of my outer spindle assembly that the axle slides through tried everything hammers chisel ,screwdriver ,catching it on fire lmao. next is dremel tool. got any ideas? thanks
Back to top Go down
kymudhunter

kymudhunter

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty19th February 2012, 6:14 pm

Got a pic of what your talking about? Sounds like you are descraibing a bearing race inside of a spindle, but that wouldn't make any sense...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junkyard Militia.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Militia.    Junkyard Militia.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Junkyard Militia.
Page 1 of 1